Sleep apnea affects over 1.3 billion people worldwide. Not getting enough sleep over time significantly increases an individual’s risk of developing or worsening chronic diseases, including obesity, bodily pain, depression, heart disease (that leads to early death), arthritis, diabetes, stroke, lung disease, osteoporosis, and memory problems. Full masks provide stable air pressure and a humid climate for the nose, mouth, and airway, improving comfort to help individuals get the recommended 7 hours of sleep.
Thus, the WiZARD 320 Full Face Mask provides comfort and stability for sleep-disorder breathing therapy, improves sleep quality and helps with long-term therapy compliance.
- Cushion shelters mouth and nose with evenly distributed pressure against the area, supporting comfort for all user types.
- Ventilation system directs expired airflow away from the patient’s face and eliminates noise pollution.
- Frame with flexible, breathable, and soft fabric keeps the shearing against the forehead to a minimum for a pain-free experience.
- Each part assembles easily with non-magnetic snap-on and -off joints, allowing hassle-free cleaning, replacing, storing, and transporting.
- Tubing’s safety valve ensures users maintain adequate airflow and prevent choking when the CPAP machine powers off suddenly.