The Vivo 65 is a state-of-the-art ventilator designed for homecare that provides safe and comfortable life-support treatment to both adult and pediatric patients weighing at least 5 kg. Its comprehensive set of modes, circuits, and accessories enables it to be used for a wide range of patients.
The dual limb circuit allows for measuring exhaled volumes, which provides additional safety. Its advanced monitoring capabilities provide a better understanding of the quality of ventilation. The Vivo 65 is an excellent option for mechanical ventilation at home, in the hospital, and in long-term care facilities. It is also ready to connect to Breas cloud solutions.
The Vivo 65 ventilator is ideal for the treatment of patients under the most difficult conditions, healthcare providers require safety and proven clinical superiority:
- Intended use for pediatric (from 5 kg) and adult ventilator-dependent patients.
- Highly accurate volume delivery and trigger sensitivity.
- Advanced monitoring capabilities including integrated SpO2, CO2 and FiO2 monitoring, numeric values and wave forms on display.
- Measurement of exhaled volume with dual limb circuit for additional security.
- PC software for real time data, curves and detailed reports for analysis.
- Designed for Hospital, Home and Mobile use, thanks to its design, low noise level, 12-hour autonomy and wide range of accessories.